Gold Crown Resort - Point your complain in the right direction
I made the money back on the original purchase price in savings from the first years usage of this membership. I have only had one bad experience with one resort and that resort was removed from the registry after my complain was made and they were reviewed. Customer service is by far what you would expect from this type of membership. All resorts are at least 3 star.
In my opinion negative reviews are due to people or venues that sell this membership unethically. We must never allow a bad experience making a purchase detract from the actually experience with a product.
This membership is not for everyone. Do your homework on how this membership works before you make a purchase from sales person just trying to sell you to make a buck.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Quality of Accommodation|
- Reason of review:
- Doing what is right
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "I was told at check in it would 2hr wait after 2 hours and watching people come in after me get seen I was concerned. The desk staff said their..."
- "This was the worse Waffle House I have experience and I have been eating at Waffle House all over Arkansas and Dallas Duncanville north Dallas! Here the problem, I..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."