We purchased this vacation plan in 2009 and have on paper that the annual fee was waived FOR LIFE.We tried to log in to their website yesterday and was denied access which in turned generated an electronic email stating we were no longer an active member because we hadn't paid $89 annual fee.

All our papers we have state we are a member of Gold Crown Resort. Just talked to someone in Florida and they say we are not members with them. Bottom line is they are a scam organization and will be joining contacting an attorney. I do understand there is another unhappy customer who is an attorney and is looking at a class action lawsuit against this company.

For any of you out there that get an offer to visit a vacation club that is with Gold Crown Resorts I would run as fast as you can.

Fortunately we only bought the program that allows 2 weeks a year.I am finding some people who paid over $6,000 and are in the same boat as us.

Review about: Gold Crown Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Gold Crown Resort?

Comments

Ventura, California, United States #1286875

Visit Facebook and search for Class Action lawsuit Gold Crown Resort. We are going to file a lawsuit.

Cathedral City, California, United States #1271695

Agree. They are impossible and a scam.