I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort.When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life.

Now, all of a sudden, we're being asked to pay an annual fee of $89. I have emailed Gold Crown Resort several times and am told that agreement was with Lifetime World Adventures not them and that "At no point in time did you remit any monies to Gold Crown Resort for membership, either directly or indirectly". If they didn't get any of my membership money then, why are they asking for money now?

I have my membership agreement and sent them a copy, which they are refusing to honor.This company is dishonest.

Review about: Gold Crown Resort Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: not honoring their contract with me.

Had an Experience with Gold Crown Resort?

Comments

Walkersville, Maryland, United States #1302723

Same has happen to me, We need to file a lawsuit.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1282258

I am in the exact same boat as you, though the affiliate I used in 2007 was Event Planners DC; the phone number GCR gave me last week no longer works (surprise).They claim that my contract was with Event Planners DC and not with Gold Crown, even though my contract looks just like yours and says "Gold Crown Resort agrees to issue a membership to the Applicant(s) under the terms and conditions contained in this

agreement and the Applicant(s) agree to purchase the Gold Crown Resort Membership accepting the terms and conditions

contained herein."

I told them I want them to either honor my contract, buy me out at a pro-rated amount, or even honor it for 43 years (i.e.

$89/year for 43 years would equal the pro-rated amount of my contract). They refuse.

I've already filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office in Nevada, one of the states granting them a license.Florida is next; apparently their Florida license is up later this year.